Wednesday 18 December 2013

Unconditional love

02:58

Unconditional love.



Having a dog is honestly the first thing in my entire life that taught me what unconditional love is. I have never felt fully "accepted" as many people put it, but my dog loves me for who I am. He loves me for all my flaws and strong points, and he is ALWAYS happy to see me. When I was depressed, he'd jump all over me an lick my face until I could not stop laughing. He has helped me overcome so many hurdles in my life, simply by being my companion and expecting nothing more than food and love in return. So simple, yet so profound.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 I Love Cute Dogs. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top